We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager (PM) to support our growing business.
As a project manager, you are responsible for the timely and proper execution of awarded industrial
wastewater treatment projects within the designated budget. This includes planning, overseeing design according to required standards, procurement, overseeing of (local) production, delivery,
installation, commissioning and start-up. You are the main point of contact for our customers during project execution.
You plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed at all times. Together with your colleagues from the process engineering department, you make sure the
the effluent treatment plant is running smoothly, according to agreed (local) discharge standards, and the clients’ operators are well-trained before hand-over.
As an Aqana PM you will have the opportunity to travel worldwide, and connect with different cultures and traditions. Depending on the location of the project you will be staying abroad for short periods
of several days for project meetings, up to longer periods of several weeks or sometimes months, overseeing local installation works. We offer a unique opportunity to build a career in a global environment.
Your organizational skills and technical expertise will contribute directly to our success and play a key role in successfully handing over a fully operational unique AQANA treatment plant to our client.
The offered position is based on a full-time contract.
- Fitting Technical Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (e.g. mechanical or civil), and/or proven experience with the construction of industrial wastewater treatment plants;
- Quick learner, able to develop a comprehensive knowledge of our offered solutions and understand clients’ needs, adapt to local conditions;
- Takes pleasure in travelling and adapts quickly to different situations, and other cultures;
- Self-Starter, able to work independently, and take ownership of issues until fully resolved;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential;
- Commercial awareness;
- Professional knowledge of the English language (candidates with additional language skills,
e.g. German, French and/or Spanish, are preferred);
- Driver’s license cat. B.
Interested? Join the Aqana Team!
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about our competitive salary package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Contact: Wiebe Horenga – Technical Director – info(at)aqana.com.